[nagdu] My friends

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Dec 3 14:19:45 UTC 2012

I am truly floored at the differences in laws from state to state.  Here
in Nebraska DUI has much more serious consequences from the first
offense.  Also if you are under 21 and show anything but .00 on a breath
test it is a criminal offense.  What happened to minor in possession or
consumption of alcohol?  I thought that was universally a criminal
offense in all states?  I hope the police officer gets his facts
straightened out about the white cane law regarding guide dogs.  It
sounds like he was way behind the times on that one, telling them that
because they were out crossing streets they were at fault.  It's just
ridiculous.

Julie