[nagdu] My friends

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Dec 3 15:01:39 UTC 2012

It seems to me that this kind of thing happens all the time.  We hear of
people getting hit, and we never hear of the driver being charged, even
when someone gets killed.  It really makes me angry.
New York City is making an effort to charge drivers who hit pedestrians
(imagine that!), so maybe it's not just a blind-guy thing.
But, every time I read about one of these incidents, I get the impression
that, after all, we blind people are not supposed to be out without a
keeper.
Tracy