[nagdu] Did I miss something about a NYC special cab phone number?

Dailyah Patt dailyahpatt at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 00:27:50 UTC 2012

I only skimmed the message and am not sure if it was this list or the assistance dogs one, but I have a friend headed to NYC over Christmas who could use the info again if this was where I missed it!  Please resend or send to me privately if this sounds familiar.  Doh!  Something about a dedicated line for SD friendly/accessible cabs and I think it was NY - not positive.  Fast skim!  Thanks!!!

Dailyah