[nagdu] Tribune to dog and owner

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Wed Dec 5 03:22:02 UTC 2012

Dear Mardi,
I have loved dogs all of my life.
I thank you for sharing your experience.  Your puppy is
wonderful, but you also are courageous and an example for all of
us of someone  putting  the philosphy to which we adhere inthe
Federation into pratice.  Thank you again, and bless yours and
Shaman's holiday.  By the way, I have never given Felix any bite
of people food.   So it is okay to give a treat such as icecream?
Sincerely,
Mary Wurtzel

We stopped