[nagdu] Exciting news!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 5 19:39:14 UTC 2012

Daniel G, you said you might have your interview tomorrow in a different
city, where your college campus will be.
I'm not sure that's really a good idea, unless you know the city fairly well.
It's been a while since my interview with TSE, but they wanted me to walk
around the neighborhood.  They wanted to see how fast I walk, and how I
handle my dog, which of course doesn't apply to you.  I think they also
wanted to see that I could choose a destination and direct my dog to it.
They probably took notice that I can cross a street straight, and that I
can come up to a curb without accidentally going around the corner (which
I did in class, to my embarrassment).
I'm not sure how well they could observe these things in an area you're
not familiar with.  If nothing else, speaking for myself, I tend to slow
down in an unfamiliar area.

Now I'm pretty sure I'm past my 5 messages, so I'll send one less
tomorrow, and go away now.
Tracy