[nagdu] People food

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 5 17:49:36 UTC 2012

I'm not saying he's perfect; he will snap up a French fry at the diner if
it's in his path.
But I do think rules make a difference.  One rule is no begging.  If he
begs, he gets nothing but a scolding.  If he acts like he's not that
interested, he may get something. And he never gets anything inside an
eating establishment.
My rules may not have made him behave better when he's out, or they may
have.  I don't really know.  But they certainly haven't made him any worse
than he was when I got him.

Now I've written my 5 messages, and have to shut up.
Tracy