[nagdu] People food

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 17:06:37 UTC 2012

I'm not sure how your having rules keeps your dog from scrounging for food. I don't give my dog people food ever. I'm not saying he doesn't find ways. We have rules; he scrounges for food anyway. The only people food I ever give my dogs is carrots. At Starbucks they have a doggie latte that is essentially a small cup of whipped cream. Nope. The dog begs enough. And I've seen dogs that got people food go into places and wave their beaks around like a sweeper, and this was a GSD. I don't really get the concept of giving the dogs people food. Understand, though, that this is just my view and the man to whom I used to be married. He was very strict about such things, and I have followed suit.

CL