[nagdu] People food

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:29:19 UTC 2012

Schwans sells a doggie treat? I would say, though, that you would want to beware of what that really is. BTW, our dogs like napkins, cardboard, plastic bags, you name it. Weird. Not sure they do; they just get carried away, and they love to tear things to pieces. Napkins and klennex are good targets for it.
CL