[nagdu] People food

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Dec 5 21:40:58 UTC 2012

Mary,

When you mentioned the napkins, it reminded me of Belle when she was
younger.  She used to love to pull the tissues out of the box.  she
didn't really eat them or chew them up, she was just fascinated with
them reappearing.  I put the tissue boxes up for a good while.  then
when they were put back within reach she must have forgotten about all
that fun.  She hasn't bothered them in years.

Oh, the joys of young dogs!
Julie