[nagdu] funny story

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Dec 9 22:39:40 UTC 2012

Also get a man to do the same - asking parents in a store what their kid's
name is.  It will be different than if you did it.  People get the willies
over a man's interest in kids out in public.  They think we're gonna molest
them!  How sad.  This would be a great experiment though.

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."