[nagdu] guide dog question

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 20:00:46 UTC 2012

Jessica, Not sure if you realize this, but your message went out to the whole NAGDU list. Although great question for the list. I am not sure you intended on sharing your contact info with the whole list.

I hope you find the answers your looking for, good luck!

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com