[nagdu] guide dog question

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Dec 12 00:10:21 UTC 2012

Hey Lyn, that Softline collar really does work well.  And it looks for the
most part like a regular collar.  But you put it on like you would a chain.
My real reason for using it is because it looks a lot cuter than the chain.
And, I have only found silver in the plain chains.  I have been trying to
find gold because it would go with Holly's color.  Oh well, lavender, cute!