[nagdu] guide dog question

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Dec 12 01:00:59 UTC 2012

Hi Larry,
Some of the dog supply catalogues have some "show chains" that look like
fine jewelery for dogs and some come in gold plate.  Don't know how strong
these collars are but worth a look.  I saw these in the catalogues but
forget which one!  Maybe Dr Smith, J&J Dog Supply - oh, I forget (frustrated
by my 62 year old brain fart!). Maybe Google Dog suppy catalogues. LOL!

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."