[nagdu] guide dog question

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Dec 12 00:15:51 UTC 2012

At a place called Wags and Whiskers.  I haven't seen them in any other pet
stores though.  I'm going to spread the word about them though!  They run
about $10 or so.  I've been using them for a couple of years now and love
them! I have baught 2.  But not because they wore out but because my wife
thinks the one she has now is much cuter than the first one I baught.  I
braught my extra one to our state convention and showed it around.  Sence
Holly is tall and skinny, it would not have fit many of the other dogs.