[nagdu] guide dog question

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Dec 10 20:47:00 UTC 2012

Hi there,
I also agree with you.
My dog is a diver, and I am having him wear the canny collar.
When I correct him I give a gentle correction which calms him down rite away.
This morning we went to a funeral, where there was another guide dog he
had not seen before.
he took a step and I gently pulled back wich calmed him down rite away.
I would be interested in knowing if a flat collar is used, how do you
correct the dog.
You wouldn't get the chance to do the same way as the choke collar or
what we use.
I still have the collar on my dog with all of his tags, that won't come off.
Interesting topic.
Jessica was busy at the time I called.
So if I don't hear from her, I understand this busy time of month with
all of the activities we get involved in.
With the dogs going to many Christmas parties and all of the food, I
can see why it would be ever tempting for them.
I hope others come back and share how they correct with a flat collar.