[nagdu] Poodles WAS Re: Princess Update

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 23:46:42 UTC 2012

Tami,
I'm not really sure if Princess has siblings lol. she's almost 3 and there
were two other poodles at training with us last year and they were both
siblings. I wish I knew her siblings and got to talk to her puppy raiser,
would have loved to hear all the cute stories and see the adorable pics of
Princess when she was little *smile*.
hannah