[nagdu] Hi there

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 19 13:58:45 UTC 2012

Ben is a black lab.  Love those black labs, so sleek and shiny.  Always chic
in basic black.
I think people tend to leave a dark-colored dog alone more, which is why I
started asking for a black lab.  Nowadays I don't travel through as rough
places as I used to, so I may take potluck next time.
Tracy