[nagdu] Hi there

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:09:06 UTC 2012

Tracy, black never worked for me. They wanted to pet as much. However, people really don't want those dogs as much. I know that at the animal rescue league here they have a black dog and black cat club. They give perks if ou adopt a black dog or cat.

Fisher is a Cross. He has the coat of a lab and the coloring of a Golden Retriever, a rather striking dog. He dives for food llike a lab, but he does really want to please. Nice guy, but if I had a favorite dog for all time it would be Spencer, who was a golden retriever.

Cindy