[nagdu] sad news / class date

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 05:05:59 UTC 2012

Hi Lyn, I am sorry to here of your loss. Kolby, My Nala passed away the
same way as your Sunny. It is never easy but at least we have our memories.
Our dogs are a gift from God,given to us for only a short while.We can
love,care for them and enjoy them while they are with us.It is never long
enough. That is why we are given the opportunity of a new gift,another dog
to love and care for and enjoy. Kolby, good luck with your new "gift" Lyn
and Kolby, my thoughts and prayers are with you both.  Mardi and Shaman and
Neechee,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/