[nagdu] Southwest Airlines: Customers with Disabilities

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 03:05:21 UTC 2012

It does leave them a little loophole, but they really can't with a straight face say it is their policy that you are to sit in the bulkhead with your dog. It really isn't and cannot be. Their response to my complaint said that tye are aware of it. And their crew is going to say what they will no matter what their policy is because they, and may other folks, too, believe that we must do as we are told and will want to intimidate us.

CL