[nagdu] flying

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 04:10:13 UTC 2012

Deb,

I've had to fit myself and my dog into the middle seet of an airline before.
This was a tight fit, because I am just under 6 feet tall, and my dog is a
bit over 80 pounds. It works, but noone in that row will have any leg room.
Whenever I fly southwest I take advantage of EarlyBird Check-In with it's
accompanying priority boarding. I like to bord with the other pasingers and
try to draw as little attention to myself and my blindness as possible. I am
normally able to snag one of the bulkhead seets. This works well, espeshaly
on the airbuses that southwest operates.

Mark