[nagdu] passive dog

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Dec 27 03:30:33 UTC 2012

I have a question for you folks,
When we play with my dog he will play, if I am on the computer, or wish
to knit, he stays by my chair and will not chew a bone anything like that.
I had dogs that would chew for hours, and it didn't matter how long I
knitted anything like that.
Now we are in the teens where I won't get out and walk with him, so I
am doing things in the home where he just isn't lieing around.
I am also getting over a cold so getting out is going to have to wait
until this is gone.
He loves to be near me which I love, just wondered if there are any
tips on how to get him to do something for himself with out me having
to start the fun.
Not often he will take a bone in his mouth if he hears a song he likes
rolls on his back and growls at the bone.
If you ask him if he is happy he waggs his tail.
he is a thumper so loves the sound of his tail.
Thanks for reading.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23