[nagdu] seeing eye

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Dec 27 04:18:24 UTC 2012

one of the cool things seeing eye showed me and I never thought of
this, is when you put the dogs but under the seat in front of you, then
you can put your feet on both sides of the dog.
I was in balk head both times and I still made sure his face was where
I could see him.
I also took the leash and ran the belt threw it.
I knew he would be scared, and thought at one oint he might take a strole.
In his case it was almost a run loll but got stopped short with the
leash stopping fast when it couldn't go any further.
I then got a treat out and shared with him in a calm voice,
If he came back and rested in place he would get the treat.
I didn't have to fight him at all, he came back and rested the way he
was put under the first time.
I gave the treat and he slept the rest of the way.
I hope this will help others who are with large dogs to do the same,
and both of you will ride comfortably.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23