[nagdu] passive dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Dec 27 13:58:33 UTC 2012

Ben is not a big player.  He grabs his bone when it's grooming time, and
sometimes while we're eating dinner.  If I toss one of his toys, he'll chase
it a couple times.  He'll also grab one of his squeakies if he's real
excited, like when someone comes over.  Otherwise, he's happy to just lie
around.  I figure that's just how he is, and let him do as he likes.
Tracy