[nagdu] passive dog

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Thu Dec 27 04:52:27 UTC 2012

Hi Dar,

My guide Gipp is a very laid back and calm dog and he has a eeyour
personality and he's a lab. Gipp will chew on his nyla bones when he wants
but he will seldom play with his toys .If I want to play with him I will get
one of his toys out like his ball and toss it to the other end of the house
and he might go after the ball and bring it back to me that's if he's in the
mood to play. And if he is he will go after the ball a few times or so and
bring it back to me and then he's done. I might be able to get him wounde up
a little to play  for a short time but he's not a excitable dog and is very
calm for a lab. That's just Gipp's personality. Gipp likes to lay around the
house and sleep when were not out working.

Dar your dog just might be one of those dogs who doesn't care about playing
with his toys. That is good that he likes to be near you while you're
nitting or on the computer and theirs nothing wrong with him just laying
quietly at your side and not wanting to chew on a bone. Gipp will lay next
to me while I'm working on the computer. In fact, he's laying next to my
chair right now as I'm typing this message to you and he's not chewing on a
nylabone. I think there's nothing you have to worry about here.

If he plays with you fine and if he  perferes a bone to chew on well that's
fine to. Or he just  wants to relaxand lay near you well that's fine to.
Take care.

Lori and theGipper