[nagdu] exciting news

Rachel Krieg serenityangel1983 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 13:59:40 UTC 2012

Hi, everyone.

Well, I've decided to have Mardi train me a dog to be my guide, and we
believe we've found the perfect dog. She was running around the fair
grounds in a trailer park and some people put her up on craigslist. Her
name is Lady, and she's a female black lab. She's about a year and a
half. Mardi and I took her to the shot clinic this past Friday and got
her up to date on all of her shots, plus microchipped and a heartworm
test. Everything came back fine. She needs to be spayed but I'm waiting
on a certificate that will give me a discount.

Anyhow, just thought I would share.
Rachel and Lady