[nagdu] School differences

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Dec 28 14:21:48 UTC 2012

Sure, you can go elsewhere next time, if it doesn't work out.  If you
haven't been run over, or gotten your teeth smashed bashing into something,
or fallen down a flight of stairs your dog didn't stop for.  You pays your
money and you takes your chances.  But a problem guide dog can be a very
serious problem indeed.
Tracy