[nagdu] Coming home

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 27 23:32:17 UTC 2012

Hi, Eve,
When I have gotten  my guides, they've remained on tie down or leash in the beginning.
Some schools may have a tie-down/leash restriction for a couple of weeks while others extend it to six weeks or maybe longer.
Reason why it's good to stick with the recommendations is so handler knows where dog is at all times and the basic training can continue from what was started at school.
I don't know about other handlers on what they do, but for me personally, it was best I stayed with the recommendations after I returned home.
Bibi