[nagdu] Coming home

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Dec 28 20:34:22 UTC 2012

I usually keep my new dogs on leash for about two weeks and I have them
sleep in a crate at night.  I think the main reason for leashed with you is
to make sure the dog is comfortable and eating, drinking, and relieving on a
schedule to avoid accidents in the house.

I'd say stick with what your own schools recommend and do things the way you
did at school for the comfort of the dog as it eases into your environment
and life.  This is very important and yes, it is mainly for the dog's
comfort.

Happy New Year everyone!

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."