[nagdu] new reader, passive dogs and ooh, the cold weather!

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 00:12:27 UTC 2012

Hello Daniel. That makes two Daniels right? haha   Oh falls scare me. I am
good at them, well not the landing part. I just moved here this last summer
from Eastern Idaho so I understand the weather you speak of. That was one
of the reasons I moved. I need to be able to get around and I do not handle
the cold well. Please be careful. I like the idea of a long lead for play
time. I do play with Taylor in the house and she always gets carried away.
Otherwise she is very calm. I do need to get out for walks whenever I feel
her getting slightly restless and that helps. It is not as warm here as I
expected Arizona to be, but I cannot complain coming from Idaho. I just
have to put on a sweater over my tank top rather than parka, snowboots, and
Carharts. Well, I am trying to put people into my mind to remember them
all. Maybe with such a story as yours I might be able to recall Daniel and
Cass. ;) Blessed Be. Eve