[nagdu] Welcome Eve

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 07:11:17 UTC 2012

Hi Eve.Welcome to the list. I am Mardi,also from Arizona.I live in Tucson.I
am currently working my third guide,a Belgian Shepherd named Shaman. My
first 2 guides were Siberian Huskies. I am an owner trainer and primarily
work my dog from a power wheelchair.I am currently training another husky
guide.I am also training a beautiful black Lab named Lady for my friend
Rachel.I work with Siberian Husky Rescue of Tucson,fostering and training
rescued Huskies.I have 6 dogs of my own. 4 huskies,1Belgian Shepherd and 1
Border Collie.All are rescues except the Husky that I am training for guide
work.I also have 2 cats and 2 Bearded Dragon Lizards.I used to have 2 pet
rats but they have since passed over the Rainbow Bridge.All get along
fine.Dogs come and go from my house all the time and all dogs must learn
that cats and Dragons are not dog food.I enjoy working with animals.I am 66
years young and the animals keep me going.Have a great day,  Mardi and
Shaman and Neechee,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/