[nagdu] Welcome Eve

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 23:49:33 UTC 2012

Hey Mardi, Nice to meet you. Your house sounds much like I normally keep
mine. Not presently though with the recent move. Don't do dragons though,
unless you could find me a sixty footer that is. I know they are hiding and
will come out only when they are ready. Hey, are you involved with a
chapter here? I know Tucson is some ways away, but...    Also, what's the
weather like? I hate being cold and it is still quite cold up here in the
North. Blessed Be. Eve