[nagdu] passive dog

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Dec 28 22:31:54 UTC 2012

Landon likes to run and get his bone when we come inside from being out to
park or we've been out and about doing things.  He also likes to run and get
his bone to bring to guests he knows (not the maintainance men) both dog and
human.  He likes to lie around in my room when I'm on the computer and lie
on his bed in the living room when I read, watch TV, eat, whatever.  He is
content.

Dogs like to rest alot and sleep alot - that's what wild canines do - and
don't get bored unless they have nowhere to go or nothing to do for days on
end.

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."