[nagdu] Southwest Airlines

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sat Dec 29 17:38:07 UTC 2012

Cindy is correct.  I fly American Airlines several times a month.  Even so,
I get hassled from time to time about the bulkhead issue.  The problem is
that most schools still promote bulkhead use especially when they are in
conversation with airline personnel who call for guidance.

Best,

Michael Hingson