[nagdu] Removing Harness and Leash for Security Re: flyingwithPrincess for the first time

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 1 13:23:52 UTC 2012

I haven't ever taken off the dog's harness to go through security, but I
would if they insisted.  But no way would I take off the collar and leash!
 And that goes tripple if I were bringing home a new dog.  It would be way
too easy to lose control of the dog and end up with him playing
catch-me-if-you-can in the airport.  Yikes!

One of my classmates' dog ate a rubber glove at security.  Just snarfed it
right down while the guy was examining him, I guess.  Luckily, it came out
all right.
Tracy