[nagdu] Removing Harness and Leash for Security Re: flyingwithPrincess for the first time

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 1 13:51:32 UTC 2012

Seems to me that what one does at security is dog/person specific.  Once I
bonded effectively with my various dogs, I could reliably expect them to
stay-rest on command without me being attached until I gave the "come"
command.  This doesn't excuse clutsy security folks, many of whom would be
stupid and tasteless enough to actually goo-goo and chirp at a service
animal.

Just curious.  Were I to have a digital recorder with me and plop it into
the offered tray while recording, would their electronic detection equipment
find this to be a suspect item?  My reason for asking of course is so that
one would have at least an audio record of the security interaction,
assuming of course that some of these poor folk could actually speak
understandable English.

Doug: Mickey the Mike!