[nagdu] Removing Harness and Leash for Security Re: flyingwithPrincess for the first time

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 13:53:38 UTC 2012

I don't believe that you are actually ever required to remove the harness. I am not stating that quite right. I wouldn't do it myself because it muddies the waters some. I once was taken to a special check in though because someone who was helping me assumed that I couldn't go through regular security. By the time my brain kicked in, there was no return. I complained to the woman working with me and she helped me by writing my complaint. I was phoned the next week from Minneapolis; security apologized to me; they said that it seemed to have been a situation where the person helping me find the gate was not knowledgeable. If someone forced me to remove my harness and then they took it apart, which makes little sense to me, I would file a complaint I think, mostly about being required to remove the harness.

Cindy