[nagdu] flying with Princess for the first time

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 1 14:14:04 UTC 2012

Hi Hannah.
Congratulations on finishing your training!  Now the real adventure begins!
In my experience with 6 dogs, I find that my attitude can affect my dog's
attitude, so my advice about any new thing, like flying, is to maintain a
positive attitude myself.  If you're nervous, Princess may pick that up
and become nervous.  If you're calm and confident, she'll pick that up
too, and be more calm and confident herself.
JMO.
Good luck, and congrats!
Tracy