[nagdu] flying with Princess for the first time

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Wed Feb 1 16:12:46 UTC 2012

Thank you Tracy and all!
Cheers, Hannah

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Tracy Carcione
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 6:14 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] flying with Princess for the first time

Hi Hannah.
Congratulations on finishing your training!  Now the real adventure begins!
In my experience with 6 dogs, I find that my attitude can affect my dog's
attitude, so my advice about any new thing, like flying, is to maintain a
positive attitude myself.  If you're nervous, Princess may pick that up and
become nervous.  If you're calm and confident, she'll pick that up too, and
be more calm and confident herself.
JMO.
Good luck, and congrats!
Tracy