[nagdu] List for Campers and Backpackers

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Wed Feb 1 16:32:11 UTC 2012

Hi, all.

In light of the recent backpacking/hiking discussion, I'm passing on info
for a list specifically for folks who camp, whether it's in a tent RV, etc.
They discuss all aspects of camping-- brands and types of equipment, good
camping spots, etc.  Plus the list owner is also a dog user.  He says the
list has been slow lately, so any new members are welcome.

You can subscribe by sending a blank message to
camp-town-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Hey, guess what! guess what! guess what! Aww crap, I forgot!
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com