[nagdu] Wordiness was Re: Finding Certain Things

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Fri Feb 3 22:42:34 UTC 2012

Well, and I do keep my commands and words consistent and as short as
possible.  I think Nicole might have been a bit confused.  Sometimes Liam
wants to anticipate where I want to go, so when I say things that may appear
to be too wordy to others, to him, it's just association for him.  When I
talk to him and use words, he does better.  Hope that clears it up.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua