[nagdu] things that go bump in the night

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Feb 1 18:24:30 UTC 2012

Where can I get these audio prompts?
I'd love this!
Doug or someone on here, hook me up.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Doug Parisian
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 9:41 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] things that go bump in the night

With all the talk about killer drivers, real imagined or other, could we not
bring technology to bear to help at least trap some of the offenders.

Many cell phones, like some android offerings and the apple IPhone 4GS
actually give audio prompts to help manage the camera.  Yup, you guessed it;
a picture is worth a thousand words.  Would such photos be allowed as
evidence and a means of catching the offender, let alone possibilities for
use on social media.  No damn, I don't have one of those awesome
devices--yet!

Doug: Hey driver, say cheese!