[nagdu] finally got the collar and tags

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 2 04:39:27 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
While I was disembarking from the Accessaride Van on Saturday, January 28, 2012 in the afternoon, Odie's collar somehow came off.
After a crazy five days or so, I finally was able to get it back.
Thankfully, no RTD (Regional Transportation District) drivers gave us any problems, especially since he had his orange vest on.
Lesson I've learned???
Always plan to have a back up set of spare tags in case this is to ever happen again.
I'll definitely be going to my local Animal Control unit to have another copy of each tag done.
Bibi husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf