[nagdu] finally got the collar and tags

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 2 11:31:42 UTC 2012

Bibi,
    I am not sure exactly what you mean by this mesage, especially the  talk
about tags and vests. There is no requirement that your dog have special
tags, show proof of vaccination, or wear specific gear in order to be
provided access. If your transportation service has such policies, they are
unenforceable. If they attempt to enforce them, they are in violation of the
ADA!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala