[nagdu] Removing Harness and Leash for SecurityRe:flyingwithPrincess for the first time

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 2 05:42:20 UTC 2012

hi, Larry,
I guess it depends on the trainers/instructors at Pilot because twice when I
was in training there, they didn't recommend the harness be removed nor the
dog be called through the metal detector.
I went through with both guides and then was wanded.
I'm sure same thing happens with other schools as well too.
Can others who go through  the other guide dog schools let me know more on
this one, please?
Thank you.
Bibi