[nagdu] Impact of visual acuity was Introduction and Questions

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Feb 2 14:20:06 UTC 2012

Yep, exactly.  I can cut my folks a bit of slack, though.  This was during
the 70's and 80's, and we lived in a rural community and didn't have the
resources like the internet and lists to do research.  Plus it's really hard
to accept something considered to be
negative as long as there are possible cures for it.  In some ways it's just
human nature.  The issue for me now is that she still has most of the same
misconceptions as she did when I was growing up.  I've gone to college, held
jobs, lived hundreds of miles away from home and she still has this
attitude.  It's one thing to not know about something, but a completely
different issue if the stereotypes are being challenged and disproved
constantly.

Lisa

I'd like an order of ambition, & a side of focus, and a large coffee. And
could you super size that please? It really needs to last for the rest of
the day.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com