[nagdu] GDB and Airports Re: Removing Harness andLeash forSecurityRe:flyingwithPrincess for the first time

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Feb 2 19:59:33 UTC 2012

Thanks for providing this thorough summary.

Now it might just be urban legend, but I seem to remember someone having to
wait because the TSAA person was dead set on doing the pat down of the dog
because it was a male dog and this was a female officer.  I'd hope this was
just one of those tall tales, but with TSA you never know.

I'd like an order of ambition, & a side of focus, and a large coffee. And
could you super size that please? It really needs to last for the rest of
the day.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com