[nagdu] Test Walk?

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Feb 3 06:43:31 UTC 2012

GDB kind of does that. We had several bus to lounge routes. The bus would
park a few blocks from the lounge, and we would get out one or two at a time
(I cannot remember which) and walk to the lounge. We all started from the
same departure point, though. The trainers would hide themselves along the
route to watch us and distract our dogs. The dog distraction thing did not
usually work, though, because, by that time, we were used to the trainers
trying to distract our dogs. It was actually a lot of fun. Sometimes, if one
dog team left the bus not long after another, the second team would try to
catch up and over take the team ahead of them. There were a couple of dogs
in the class who enjoyed walking fast.