[nagdu] GPS was Test Walk?

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Sat Feb 4 18:03:57 UTC 2012

Julie, You guys have been together for a while so it's just a matter of
getting in synch with the GPS and your dog.  I definitely wouldn't want to
train with a dog and a GPS, but that's just me wanting to be sure the match
is going to work.

I use Katy and my Breeze all of the time and except for having some very
interesting leash/Breeze carrying strap/harness buckle incidents all is
well.

I'd like an order of ambition, & a side of focus, and a large coffee. And
could you super size that please? It really needs to last for the rest of
the day.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com