[nagdu] GPS was Test Walk?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Feb 5 13:20:47 UTC 2012

Thanks Lisa!  I guess I was just concerned about trying to process too
many streams of info...the dog, the GPS,  the environment, my constant
stream of random thoughts...and getting myself into trouble.   I can see
myself listening to the GPS  and missing my neighbor saying hello at the
very least.  Or being focused on listening to the GPS and traffic and
continuing to walk after Monty has stopped.  I haven't done that in a
long, long time, but there's always the possibility. *smile*

Julie